Dr. Sean R Sue Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Sean R Sue?

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Sue was amazing. Very attentive, very friendly and wonderful bedside manner. He made sure I completely understood my illness and treatment and was very caring. I wish he had his own practice because I would switch my entire family over to his care. It was a pleasure to be treated by him.

Dr Sue was a very good doctor for us at our emergency room.

Dr. Sue is the best

Dr. Sue was physician at Piedmont Emergency when I went in on Saturday with what turned out to be my first kidney stone. Dr. Sue is amazing: competent, sharp, personable, knowledgeable -- everything you hope for in a physician. Very impressed by Dr. Sue. Thank you for the outstanding care.

I have had the pleasure of working with Dr. Sue at Dekalb Medical Center. Not only is he a great doctor to work with, he has excellent beside manner, which was shown to me as a ER patient. I only wish that he was in private practice. I would have him as my primary care physician.

5 stars!!

I have seen Dr. Sue on 3 separate occasions, and each time he has been absolutely WONDERFUL! He has a great bedside manner, describes what he is doing and why. He even appeals to my 4 year, who says he is 'a nice doctor, who won't hurt you'. Being in the ER is timely and uncomfortable, Dr. Sue makes it better. Thanks for being an amazing doctor!