Dr. Sean Thomas Is this you?

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Sean Thomas?

Staff is extremely rude

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I cannot say that I've seen Dr. Thomas, but I needed my medical records from the former doctor in that office. The staff working there was very disrespectful to me. They wouldn't give me the time of day. When I faxed in the records request, I put the name of my former doctor on the request. I called back to check on the request to see when I could pick up my records. They rudely explained that I needed to put the new doctors name rather than my former doctor. I explained that I didn't have his name, in which they replied rudely that it was on the top of the request form. When they faxed me the request form a small portion of the top did come through, which often happens when sending and receiving faxes. They were incredibly difficult to deal with, rude and short. I don't know if it is the same staff that the former doctor had there, but that was the reason I left that doctor too. I think this new doctor should seriously consider some staff changes.

worst medical office

Posted on August 21st, 2015

This office would not refill my insulin prescription because I was on vacation. They caused me to go to hospital to save my life. If you value your life stay away ... In my opinion they only want your money.

Creepy-Staff

Posted on April 16th, 2015

The staff use profanity a lot. They don't treat you right.

Posted on September 25th, 2013

Do not go to this doctor, his staff is rude, he spends no time in there its all about in and out.

Staff

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Staff is very unprofessional when dealing with clients via telephone. No courtesy in acknowleding you accept to hold, yelling in the back ground and snapping at clients over the telephone. I believe this Dr. needs to send his employees to a customer service course, I am very dissapointed with the way the staff handles customers.

Patient X

Posted on July 11th, 2011

This Dr Is dangerous

Posted on April 21st, 2011

I have had Two Physicals from this Drs office never saw him only saw his PA anyway long story short after two physicals in the space of three months I had a heart attack and ended up having quadrouple bypass.To add insult to injury I had an appointment with him 3 days after my surgery on the day of my surgery my wife called his office to tell them I wouldnt be in for my appointment on monday because I was having open heart surgery on friday,I was released from hospital on wednsday. and received a call from his office telling me he wanted to see me because he had received my labs from my intial visit to the emergency room while I was having the heart attack. One would think a week later is not an appropriate response time when seconds and minutes count.

A doctor that cares and listens

Posted on September 13th, 2010

I was very satisfied with my visit to Dr. Thomas. I have recommended him to my friends and family.

Hate filled receptionist

Posted on July 26th, 2010

Do not go here if you would like to be treated with respect and dignity. These practice is very unprofessional.

THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL

Posted on November 16th, 2008

THE BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. This so-called doctor is the worst I have ever seen. He got me addicted to a drug, and then I had to go thru weeks of painful withdrawal. This "doctor" is not knowledgable, not compassionate. Loves money, treats patients with contempt.

Posted on October 26th, 2017