Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sean M Tierney DO
Dr. Sean M Tierney, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Porterville, CA. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Sean M Tierney has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Sean M Tierney has the following 3 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
We left in a hurry!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sean M Tierney - Posted on May 30th, 2018
21 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sean M Tierney Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sean M Tierney's office for more information.
465 W Putnam Ave Porterville, CA : (559) 784-1110
Locations & DirectionsSIERRA VIEW MEDICAL CENTER, 465 W Putnam Ave, Porterville, CA
Dr. Sean M Tierney is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Porterville, CA.