Dr. Sean Tutton Is this you?

4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sean Tutton?

Tutton & Co

Posted on June 27th, 2014

In mid-Feb of 2014 I was admitted to Froedtert with a severe back injury. This was after being at another hospital who mis diagnosed my condition. Shorly after my admission to Froedtert, I met Dr Tutton and a long line of his staff. In short order Dr T told and showed me what was wrong and was developing several plans to repair the fractures in my back and relieve my on going pain. On of the biggest assets that Dr T carried with him was a personality the we would all like to have. He talked to you and not at you. Dr T was always very reassuring and he never sugar coated anything. I don't think any patient wants that, His time was my time..and as much as I needed. Dr T always spoke of what was happening to me on a level that I could understand. He is the kind of man that could be your next door neighbor. One afternoon I had finished my lunch except for some pudding I didn't want. Dr T came in to check on me, then promptly ate my pudding. That is when I really knew that I had won the DR lottery. Dr T's nurse, Sherry, was no different. Time to talk had no limit. If I was hurting she helpd my hand. Best of all she was reassuring and always had a smile. I never want to experience another back issue. But if I do I know that Dr T is on my side.

Posted on September 29th, 2015