Dr. Sean V Ryan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sean V Ryan?

Great doctor!!

Completely Blew Me Off

After an injury to my knee, I had been having some circulation problems in the injured leg (going numb, tingling, also painful at times, turning purple/blue, weak pulses, becoming ice cold, and having a cap refill of up to 7 seconds) that spread to the uninjured leg. I had complained to my doctor about it for a few months before he sent me to see Dr. Ryan. Dr. Ryan did not even give me the chance to fully explain my symptoms and only spent 3 minutes in the room with me (I timed it). I think this was because I am a college student and he just kind of blew me off. He was unprofessional and didn't even offer for me to come back if the problem persists. He just shook my hand and left. He told me my problem was genetic but if it was, it would have happened throughout my life, not after a traumatic injury. The first time my leg had turned blue, the orthopedist suggested a trip to the ER. Obviously it is a problem and not something "not to worry about"