Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dana Vitale
Dana Vitale, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hattiesburg, MS, with another office in Kingman, AZ. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine and Neurology. Dana Vitale is affiliated with Forrest General Hospital, Kingman Regional Medical Center and Dominican Hospital. He speaks English.
Dana Vitale has the following 2 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
Showing 5 of 13
Crass, not at all an analytical thinker. Interrupts, very callous. Talked non-stop about himself and his body-building "theories". As a patient I was like a piece of furniture in his office. That's how it felt for me anyway. Like I was paying for HIM to have an audience! Kind of a clod or a thug. Maybe couldn't get into a regular Med School for an M.D. and is bitter?
the doctor has shown little or no bedside manner, especially dealing with mentally ill/and/or intoxicated patients...his staff and co=workers seem frightened and intinmidated by him...his violent behavior should be inquired upon...possible steroid-rage issues...very dangerous for the doctor,his patients and his co-workers...not to mention the hospital and malpractice insurance reps who must deal with the aftermath.
Vitale is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Kingman Regional Medical Center
10 Years Experience
Pikeville College School Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dana Vitale accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dana Vitale is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hattiesburg, MS.