Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Seann E Willson has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Seann E Willson has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Seann E Willson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Seann Carr Willson performed bilateral hip replacement on me in 2009. The first surgery was March 3, 2009, and 91 days later in early June Dr. Carr Willson did a second replacement. After the appropriate physical therapy, I had a total recovery to normal life. I consider Dr. Carr Willson my angel of mercy. When you consider that my sister-in-law wheeled me into Seann's office in a wheelchair, I am very happy God directed me to her. I am a very active freelance court reporter in the Flint, Michigan area, although I cover assignments all over Michigan and sometimes go to other states. I brag about Seann everywhere I go. If you are having problems with your hips, knees or other joints to the point that it is affecting your daily activities, it is time to get it taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Willson without hesitation. She is a definite 5 star physician (Excellent).
It pays to have the best orthopedic surgeon there is ( Seann E Wilson) She is a young, pretty, professional surgeon that is the best ever PERIOD. Three days post surgery from a total knee replacement, I can walk normal with no pain other than the incision and swelling discomfort that will go away unlike the agonizing pain I have experienced for the past five years. I'll also add, I have taken no pain meds since day 2 of surgery. Thanks to her and todays technology, I am pain free. Research your surgeon and follow therapy and you will not be one of the whiners that blames everyone else because they sat on there butt and ate bon-bons and felt sorry for themselves because their leg doesn't work after they have had surgery.
She seemed so nice at the consult, but when everything went wrong and my hip dislocated over and over, she kept making excuses not to check out what was wrong or to fix it, and then actually was rude to me acting like I shouldn't be upset that it came out again on vacation after I begged her to do some test to find out the problem. She also has seen me for severe knee pain. She kept me in severe pain for a year and refused to scope it and then passed me off to her partner who found a drastically different diagnosis when he did surgery.(she said mild arthritis of my knee and he said, after a scope, I had severe chondromalacia, and needed a knee replacement,) I just don't feel that she is comfortable doing surgery and puts off doing it now that she has screwed up so many. I think she is dangerous and you should avoid her like the plague! I now need to have a second hip replacement because of her.
Dr. Willson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
16 Years Experience
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Seann E Willson accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrtho Michigan, 4466 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI
Dr. Seann E Willson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.