Dr. Seann E Willson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seann E Willson?

Bilateral hip replacement

Dr. Seann Carr Willson performed bilateral hip replacement on me in 2009. The first surgery was March 3, 2009, and 91 days later in early June Dr. Carr Willson did a second replacement. After the appropriate physical therapy, I had a total recovery to normal life. I consider Dr. Carr Willson my angel of mercy. When you consider that my sister-in-law wheeled me into Seann's office in a wheelchair, I am very happy God directed me to her. I am a very active freelance court reporter in the Flint, Michigan area, although I cover assignments all over Michigan and sometimes go to other states. I brag about Seann everywhere I go. If you are having problems with your hips, knees or other joints to the point that it is affecting your daily activities, it is time to get it taken care of. I would recommend Dr. Willson without hesitation. She is a definite 5 star physician (Excellent).

It pays to have the best orthopedic surgeon there is ( Seann E Wilson) She is a young, pretty, professional surgeon that is the best ever PERIOD. Three days post surgery from a total knee replacement, I can walk normal with no pain other than the incision and swelling discomfort that will go away unlike the agonizing pain I have experienced for the past five years. I'll also add, I have taken no pain meds since day 2 of surgery. Thanks to her and todays technology, I am pain free. Research your surgeon and follow therapy and you will not be one of the whiners that blames everyone else because they sat on there butt and ate bon-bons and felt sorry for themselves because their leg doesn't work after they have had surgery.

She messed up my hip replacement and misdiagnosed my knee pain

She seemed so nice at the consult, but when everything went wrong and my hip dislocated over and over, she kept making excuses not to check out what was wrong or to fix it, and then actually was rude to me acting like I shouldn't be upset that it came out again on vacation after I begged her to do some test to find out the problem. She also has seen me for severe knee pain. She kept me in severe pain for a year and refused to scope it and then passed me off to her partner who found a drastically different diagnosis when he did surgery.(she said mild arthritis of my knee and he said, after a scope, I had severe chondromalacia, and needed a knee replacement,) I just don't feel that she is comfortable doing surgery and puts off doing it now that she has screwed up so many. I think she is dangerous and you should avoid her like the plague! I now need to have a second hip replacement because of her.

Knee replacement surger

Fast and efficient, she is excellent and knows her work

clueless

Dr. Seann E Willson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.