Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seann E Willson has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Seann E Willson has the following 18 expertise
- Sports Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Shoulder Dislocation
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Fractures
- Hip Dislocation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hip Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Fracture Fixation
- Knee Disorders
- Hip Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Seann E Willson has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 15
It pays to have the best orthopedic surgeon there is ( Seann E Wilson) She is a young, pretty, professional surgeon that is the best ever PERIOD. Three days post surgery from a total knee replacement, I can walk normal with no pain other than the incision and swelling discomfort that will go away unlike the agonizing pain I have experienced for the past five years. I'll also add, I have taken no pain meds since day 2 of surgery. Thanks to her and todays technology, I am pain free. Research your surgeon and follow therapy and you will not be one of the whiners that blames everyone else because they sat on there butt and ate bon-bons and felt sorry for themselves because their leg doesn't work after they have had surgery.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
- University of Michigan Medical School
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions4466 W Bristol Rd, Flint, MI
Dr. Seann E Willson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flint, MI.