Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fusion
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 137
I had back surgery with Dr. Lattuga in December and the numbness in my leg went away immediately. I walked the day after and didn't feel the cramps. Now I can walk two blocks and I don't have to go back home in pain and be done for the day. His staff is amazing Frances in scheduling very helpful and polite. Iam very happy
I had a 4 level neck fusion with Dr. Lattuga November 2017 and I can say Iam so glad I went through with it after waiting months for clearance from my cardiologist. His staff Gloria & Rosemary are excellent they always kept in contact with me and helped me through my clearance issues. Gloria always answered my calls and kept in constant communication with me and my cardiologist. I feel great thank you Dr. Lattuga and staff. God bless you all
29 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1989
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNew York Spine Specialists Llp, 2001 Marcus Ave Ste W170, New Hyde Park, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sebastian Lattuga in this video.
Dr. Sebastian Lattuga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Hyde Park, NY.