Dr. Sebastian Pagni Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sebastian Pagni?

Heart Transplant

We are celebrating the 10th anniversary of Fred's heart transplant, performed by Dr. Pagni in 2006. We've had a second chance at life, and hold deepest gratitude to the donor's family and the skilled and gifted hands of Dr. Pagni.

Lacking follow up

While I believe he is a great surgeon, there is next to no communication with him after the surgery is done. I call the office to ask a question and their answer is to go to the ER. Nobody wil commit to giving me information. In fact, they seem to treat the ER as an auxiliary of their office. My first follow-up appointment was with his nurse, NOT the doctor. I called before going into the office and was lead to believe he was there. They lied to me. He was not there and I had to talk to the nurse, who could not answer my questions!!! I do not appreciate this lack of patient care. So now I am stuck with him for future follow-up. If I had it to do over, I would not have gone to this practice.

Dr. Sebastian Pagni is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Louisville, KY.