- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sebastian G Strobel MD
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, IL, with another office in Milwaukee, WI. He has 12 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Strobel is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Health System Eau Claire Hospital - Luther Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel has 2 locations
9200 W Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53226
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel has the following 10 expertise
- Hepatitis C
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Abdominal Pain
Dr. Strobel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
12 Years Experience
Ludwig Maximilians University Munchen
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Sebastian G Strobel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, IL.