Dr. Seema S Ahluwalia Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seema S Ahluwalia?

Always overbooked and so my apt will take 2 hrs at times.

Good doctor...

AZ Endocrine is a very busy practice. The Physician Assistant(s) are wonderful. Dr. Seema Ahluwalia is very knowlegible and thorough. I feel that my health care needs are addressed efficiently. The staff are competent and friendly.

Horrible Doctor

Dr. Seema Ahluwalia is a horrible Dr!!! I waited over 2 hours, while she met with pharmaceutical reps., and had several training doctors following her around. She overbooks as evidenced by her overflowing waiting room. I would never go back or recommend this doctor!!!

This is an excellent we'll run practice. Dr. Ahluwalia is highly competent and one of the most caring and considerate physicians I have seen.. She took extra time to explain what tests were needed and why. I would recommend Dr. Ahluwalia. Her office staff is just as competent.

Helpful and Thorough

Dr. Aluwalia is very thorough and her staff is very helpful. The Dr. cared about my whole health, not just her specialty.

She is too busy to spend any time with her patients

Longtime patient. I haven't made any progress. Under treatment.

Don't do it

Waited 2 1\2 hours never saw anyone

Excellent

I went to see Dr Ahluwalia on referral, I must admit I was hesitant but the reviews that are not good are from years ago, so I took a chance and I am glad I did. She is very interested and provided relief from my allergies with testing and is helping me lower my blood sugars and cholesterol. Great doc! Staff nice.

Great Doc

Wow gotta say I'm surprised at some of these posts. I've been coming for over 2 years. Is there always a wait...yep. That is the same at all my other docs as well. I think Dr Ahluwalia is the kindest DR I have ever been to. She looks into my eyes and speaks to me with concern and kindness. I never feel rushed with her, which could explain the waits sometimes. I like that she takes the time even if busy, to be thorough. I have always found the staff to be friendly.

Finally some answers!

I have been complaining to my PCP for a few years that I didn't feel well, tired, etc. He wanted to prescribe antidepressants. I said no. I finally just went to an Endo Dr and got answers! First I waited maybe 20 mins to go back and give my history to the MA and she started suggesting various blood tests to start. Dr. Ahulwalia came in toward the end and sat across from me for about 5 mins. Observing and asking questions and ordered food and environmental allergy tests. (A year prior I'd had chemical and found I was allergic to nickle and that includes many foods). I had the tests done and found out that about everything I was eating to stay healthy and fit were actually making me sick!!! 3 months later, I'm feeling better. Not completely well, and I've not gone on the allergy drops (recommended treatment) yet. Food elimination has helped my asthma, allergies (sinuses are CLEAR) and roseacea. All she did was look at me. THAT is GOOD !! I'm very impressed. I need to follow up on the hormonal issues and looking forward to feeling great soon!!

NIGHTMARE!!!!!

Dr. Seema S Ahluwalia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chandler, AZ.