Dr. Seema Anjum Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Seema Anjum?

Posted on May 15th, 2016

Hoserypital stay she was assigned. The night mare began, yelling, abusive, arrogant and rude...very poorly in my care...errors and had to have assigned floor management while she was in hosp. room to monitor and mediate the abuses of the physician

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I love this brilliant Dr.

You decide what's important!

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Anjum is an amazing DR and you can trust her with your life. It is ridiculous to read about people complaining about office wait time, conditions of the office and even empathy.... bottom line is she knows! She is extremely knowledgeable, experienced and aligns herself with a good network of doctors. She is stern yet professional and sustains a good reputation. She diagnosed me when no one could and she saved my life. If you're looking for a friend or confidant go to the gym.

Posted on December 17th, 2013

In all my years dealing with Doctors this one is by far the Rudest I have ever encoutered. Very disrespectful, horrible bed side manners, won't listen, condecending, and arrogant. There is no privacy and does not care about patients. Cut medicines without knowing what was the reason for the medicine to begin with.(She don't want to hear it). Swift to judge patient without basis. Very bad temper and confrontational. Feels entitled and do not appreciate nor understand that here in America we (The patient) have the right to choose our own doctor .

STAY AWAY !

Posted on April 15th, 2013

I don't usually write reviews, but read them a lot to help me make decisions on where to eat, what hotels to stay at etc.... Therefore I am writing my first review at this time, as I feel what doctor you choose is so much more important than restaurants or hotels and if I can help just one person from making a terrible choice it will be worth it! The office set up is mediocre at best with cleanliness not a top priority. You have no confidentiality as all doors are open and you can hear every one's medical problems and her responses to them, which often times seem blunt and uncaring. She lacks a certain degree of empathy that you should seek in a doctor and has very little time to listen to any of your concerns, not that I have many as I am healthy but the one I had she took a total of 1 minute and cut me off mid sentence. If you are looking for a compassionate, knowledgeable doctor do not go here. Wait time is excessive but I do not mind waiting if it is someone worth waiting for ! I am not hard to please, but definitely do not like being treated with such lack of respect. So if you are reading this review, and wanting to choose a doctor for you or your family member, I hope this helps you make the decision to look elsewhere.

Not my friend...She was my doctor!!

Posted on March 3rd, 2013

Some of the reviews I have read say that Dr. Anjum was "rude" and not friendly. I was admitted to the hospital for a heart attack, and she was the admitting Dr. It was late at night, and because of her network of Dr. associates, we had a cardiologist, stent doctor, pulmonary dr. all checking on me within one hour. She was all business, and she saved my life.

Posted on March 6th, 2012

Dr Anjum is one of the bet and most professional doctors I have seen.I have seen many. If it would not have been for her concern and loyality I would not be here. She has sent to many quality doctors and hospitals to diagnose my serious condition. Many doctors sent me away with meds and never able to diagnose my condition. I have been with Dr Anjum 12 yearsI have recommended her highly and will continue to do so.

Abusive and belligerent behavior

Posted on May 25th, 2011

SEVERELY RUDE!!!!!!! Very new to Las Vegas-East coast moved here for better health for Terminal ill condition- Did not know anything about my diseases and proceeded to bully me into believing to throw away my records for they aren't relevant for now. I have a extensive reports from all doctors with notes that all doctors are supposed to view to know how well documented your case is. VERY RACIST to certain creeds. Please don't walk away-RUNNNNN!!! There are MUCH BETTER doctors who will understand and treat you with respect as she feels she is entitled to even when you are being ripped into pieces by her abusive tone, language and demeanor. The bright spot-Her assistant is very nice--Nurse at desk behind the ominous door. If you like abuse go here-Good Luck!!!

Posted on May 21st, 2010

No patient/doctor privacy. Doors were kept open during time with doctor. Doctor yelled at staff down the hall about insurance info. Bed protector not changed between patients. I was first patient in the morning and the bed had not been changed from the day before. Hazardous waste container on the floor over flowing. Doctor VERY rude and extremely unprofessional!!

Posted on September 20th, 2017