Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Seema Arora has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seema Arora has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Seema Arora - Posted on March 8th, 2010
I loved this doctor but I will be changing doctors. Because of the method she uses to contact her is by answering service only even during hours of operation. The way it is is you call the office the ansering service takes your request be it an emergency call and refill an appt etc they fax it to the office and maybe someone gets. Last week I had an eye injury and needed the on call physician to refer me to an opthomoligist (she was on call at the time and in her office. I waited all night and no one called I ended up going to the emergency dept. You call to get a prescription refilled and the receptionist "forgets for weeks" they are very polite and apoligize each time but forget again. back to you sometime during the day
24 Years Experience
Lady Hardinge Medical College
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seema Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lynn, MA.