Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seema Bir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 55
The most horrible doctor one can ever imagine .The first time I went to h.er she left the room and she said she will come back and she did not .She did not even examine me .I had to call the office to tell them that I was coughing .She gave me a very low antibiotics over the phone .She forgot to write me the medicine she was supposed to prescribe .As a result ,my condition got worse .I had hemorrhoid and I was bleeding and in pain .I used over the counter remedies and by the time I got there it looked better .I need a referral .I do not know how will that work .She examined my cough while the door open and then ran away .I did not get to tell her all I want to .She is so disrespectful . The staff is very good though. There is no comparison.
I am experiencing a chronic pain syndrome along with some new symptoms. In years past, no medications provided relief. I have had to learn to live with debilitating symptoms while continuing to work part time. I was at the end of my coping capacity with severe aching, burning, and throbbing in my face, behind my eye, neck, and entire body. It literally felt like my face and brain were going to explode and I felt I could no longer endure. At my first appointment, Dr. Bir conscientiously made every effort to help me with lab work, mri, ultrasound, Dr. referral to see a neurologist, and medication that has reduced pain. I am very grateful.
Dr. Bir is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Seema Bir accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
- Health Net PureCare HSP Individual and Family Plans
- UHC SignatureValue Flex1
- UHC SignatureValue Flex2
- UHC SignatureValue Flex3
- UHC SignatureValue Focus
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsArvinder Singh Bir Md, 35400 Bob Hope Dr Ste 203, Rancho Mirage, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Seema Bir in this video.
Dr. Seema Bir is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rancho Mirage, CA.