Dr. Seema Chaudhary Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seema Chaudhary?

Posted on September 21st, 2017

She is a very patient Dr..She take time to listen and she cares.I was one of her patients at Kaiser Permanente.As far as I am concerned she will be missed.

Posted on April 19th, 2017

Very warm and friendly

Posted on March 8th, 2017

Dr Seema is the best I have met with all these years with I have been with Kaiser. Wish I would have selected her as my primary doctor long time ago. She is very thorough and very knowledgeable and professional .

Satisfied Beyond Expectation

Posted on February 27th, 2017

I have been to Dr Seema Chaudhary's office for the first time very recently and literally experienced "love at the first sight" situation. I was truly impressed by her friendly and courteous welcoming remarks. I found her a compassionate , professional and trust worthy physician. She addressed all my concerns and questions. to my entire satisfaction. In brief, I was very well taken care of and have no regrets in choosing Dr Seema Chaudhary as my doctor. I have had an outstanding experience and wish all health care providers take care of their patients with same care, diligence and expertise as Dr. Chaudhary. My sincere thanks for her outstanding service.

Very Knowledgeable, Pleasant & Caring.

Posted on January 25th, 2017

Dr. Chaudhary is simply Outstanding. She is easy to talk to, engaging, thorough and truly caring. I am a rocket scientist with lots of stress in the past few years... when I am sick I long and feel better just seeing her. I highly recommend her.

Dr. Seema Chaudary MD is excellent physician

Posted on November 30th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Chaudry for almost 5 months, and during this time we have developed a great relationship with her. She is our family physician and we are very fortunate to have her. She is thorough, attentive, helpful and honestly answers any question we have.

Posted on November 27th, 2016

When I first came to KP, I wasn't sure as to what to expect. However, I was fortunate enough to have Dr. Seema Chaudhary as my primary care doctor. She is OUTSTANDING!!! In essence, Dr. Chaudhary is very practical and cares for her patients. With her, you are not just a number, but a human being. She is very professional and very knowledgeable. Dr. Chaudhary is the very reason as to why I chose to stay with KP. I highly recommend her!!!

Posted on November 26th, 2016

Dr. Chaudhary is the best! When our medical insurance rose to $2900 a month we had to switch to KP and I was upset that we were leaving our long time personal Dr. - however Dr. Chaudhary reviewed all my meds, cut most out saying and EXPLAINING why I didn't need to take them and I feel better and score better on all stats. When I come in for a visit she remembers everything about you and explains everything in detail. In short I feel she's the best Dr. I've ever had.

My Favorite Doctor

Posted on June 15th, 2016

Dr Chaudhary is a excellent doctor who really cares about her patients and take the time out to listen to them. I was so unhappy when Dr Chaudhary moved from Springfield to Fair Oaks. Out of convenience I tried visiting with a new doctor in Springfield who rushed our visit and didn't try to connect with me at all so I switched back to Dr Chaudhary. Now I travel from Springfield Kaiser to Fair Oaks Kaiser just because she is one of the best doctors I have ever had. :-) I would recommend Dr Chaudhary to anyone who really wants a doctor that cares about their patients and see you as a individual person and not as a group.

Caring and passionate

Posted on June 10th, 2016

Very good Doctor, she listens to your concerns and addresses them properly.

Wonderful and caring physician

Posted on April 18th, 2016

Wonderful and caring physician

For Diagnoses

Posted on March 20th, 2016

My wife is Dr Seema chaudary's patient from the last 30 months. Dr Chaudary is really very devoted and sincere with her profession. She is one of the best internal medicin Doctor in a Kaiser network. She's transfer from Springfield to Kaiser fair Oaks few month before, which now 30 miles far from our home. But my wife told me she feel comfortable with Chaudary. So again we selected her as PCP. We like her quick steps for diagnoses the things. But my experience with Kaiser for hepatitice treatment is not satisfactory . I don't know why Kaiser keep delay the hepatitis treatment. But once again I will appreciate Dr Chaudary personal interest. Due to her interest now my wife has a complete picture about her health. Thank you Dr chaudary.