Dr. Seema Dar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seema Dar?

The Best

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Dar is the best doctor I have ever met. She and her staff make you feel very comfortable and treat you with the upmost respect and make sure you have everything you need to make your experience the very best it can be.

VERY HAPPY WITH DR. DAR

Posted on July 30th, 2017

Everything concerning my appointment, then actual colonoscopy procedure was extremely satisfactory. I would return to her and recommend that my friends also go to her. Thank you, Dr. Dar

Posted on June 5th, 2017

Dr Dar is such a wonderful Dr. She is genuinely caring and concerned about her patients. I have used her for at least 15 years. I highly recommend her.

Very friendly nursing staff

Posted on May 25th, 2017

Everyone at the doctor's office and the surgical center were very kind and patient. From the check-in nurse to the recovery nurse, everyone was sincere and accommodating. I never felt rushed or uncomfortable .

I felt like an Honored Guest

Posted on May 18th, 2017

Excellent service and care. I did NOT feel like a number but a Guest. I live 1 hour away and was nervous. But my experience was high quality! I was relaxed and treated in a kind manner. They took their time with me and all the STAFF and Dr. Seema Dar had Excellent bedside manners, everyone was great. Thank you!! 😀

No problems with Dr. Dar-recovery care concerns

Posted on May 10th, 2017

Recently had a colonoscopy performed by Dr. Dar. Her and her office staff were courteous and answered all my questions. On day of colonoscopy, pre colonoscopy care was great. When in procedure room, Dr. Dar and another nurse had to wait on nurse anesthesiologist. He rushed into room and next thing I remember is waking up in recovery bed. My wife said nurse tried to convince her I could go home despite my inability to dress myself or sit up. I suspect I was given a bit too much anesthesia. My wife had to dress me by herself. Recovery staff person wanted the bed desperately despite my inability to function.

Posted on May 9th, 2017

Very knowledgeable gastroenteritis. Caring , excellent bedside manners . I would recommend Dr.Dar to anyone.

Visit

Posted on May 3rd, 2017

As always, everyone was wonderful. Dr Dar was very professional. The whole experience was great.

Great Service

Posted on March 2nd, 2017

Dr. Dar was very personable

Posted on July 3rd, 2016

I had an appointment but later had to cancel the appointment. They office staff insisted I didn't have insurance. My insurance called the office and told them I had insurance. I thought the problem was resolved but later got a letter stating I would owe $300 because I didn't have insurance. How can I resolve this if my insurance co. called them and told them I had insurance. This delayed my medical treatment by weeks.

Posted on May 27th, 2015

Absolutely the worst experience ever! Dr. Dar was the least caring doctor I have ever been to. She made my Hepatitis C treatment a miserable experience. She never responded to my questions regarding my lab results or treatment and she failed to do baseline tests prior to starting treatment. Her staff was the rudest I have ever encountered. I can not recommend Dr. Dar to anyone.

a waste of my time

Posted on November 21st, 2014

Dr. Dar failed to show up on the day of my procedure. The other doctor in the group left the surgery center for a hospital call and left patients unattended. I would never recommend this physician. Disgraceful .