seema doshi Is this you?

Have you seen seema doshi?

Very happy patient!

Posted on July 29th, 2017

I recently had some botox and fillers from her and not only was I impressed with her skill (I have been to many offices who offer aesthetic services and know when someone is good), I was impressed with how pleasant the whole experience was. I was greeted warmly by her assistant and Dr. Doshi spent a great deal of time with me prior to my procedure discussing it and making sure I was comfortable with what I was doing. She has a warm and friendly demeanor which I found refreshing.

Saved my life

Posted on November 22nd, 2015

I went to Dr. Doshi for a couple of cosmetic issues. While I was there I asked her to look at a mole. She looked at it and thought it was mildly suspicious, but removed it to be safe without making me come back a 2nd time. The lab result showed it as melanoma with a category of 1a. A surgeon removed the skin around it and took a sentinel node biopsy which came back clear. Dr. Doshi took extra time with me, removed the mole early saving me from going through chemotherapy and possibly dying.

Saved My Life

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I have been treated by Dr Doshi for the past two years after an initial diagnosis of melanoma that she found early (thankfully) and referred me to MOHS surgery right away. She has always been very thorough during exams, knowledgeable, listens to my concerns, and takes extra care and attention to make sure she does not overlook anything (melanoma history). I have had nothing but positive interactions and experiences with Dr Doshi and the entire FDL Dermatology team. I highly recommend Dr Doshi if you want prompt, through, expert, compassionate care.

sarah

Posted on April 6th, 2012

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Doshi. I had terrible acne scars from bad cystic acne during my first pregnancy and she was very compassionate and patient dealing with me for close to 2 years. After following her treatment regimen, she not only cleared up most of my acne, but improved the scars significantly with a few laser treatments. This is the first time in years that I haven't run to the bathroom right when I get up to put concealer on!I have recommended several friends to her and they all seem to really like her as well.

mike

Posted on August 10th, 2011

I just saw Dr. Doshi for the first time due to an insurance switch. I am a creature of habit and was concerned about switching from my old dermatologist of 10 years (I have a history of melanoma). I have never had a more thorough exam and feel very much in good hands. She gets down to business quickly, but I didn't feel rushed, and she was able to do a biopsy the same day. I also asked her about some of the new melanoma drugs that I had read about and you can tell that she knows her stuff. Overall, I found her to be very professional, knowledgeable, and pleasant.

One of the best in town!

Posted on April 9th, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Doshi from my primary care doc for a suspicious mole on my back. She was able to get me in right away, did the biopsy the same day, and personally called me about the results. I found her to be very kind, informative, attentive, and skilled. I have since followed up with her for cosmetic procedures and have found her to be equally skilled in that area. I've since found out that she sees several of my work colleagues who also really like her.

Posted on May 22nd, 2010

I've seen her in both her office locations for mole checks and cosmetic procedures. I found her to be very thorough, pleasant, and personable doctor. After a couple of laser treatments and botox, I've had comments from people that I look 10 years younger! She also sees my son and has accomodated his crazy schedule as he is home from college infrequently.

Posted on October 30th, 2017