Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seema A Ghaffar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
I saw Dr Ghaffar for my high blood pressure problem.She was very efficient ,spent a lot of time with me .She discussed in detail how I can control my blood pressure besides medicines.She also called me next day to discuss my lab results.I am so happy that I have the best doctor and definitely I will recommend her.
I saw Seema Ghaffar for a severe cough and sinus congestion. I explained I had been coughing so hard I was vomiting, couldn't sleep, had a fever and terrible sinus pressure and pain. Dr. Ghaffar spent less than five minutes with me and told me I had "a bad cold." I called the office two days later to explain my symptoms were getting worse and my coughing was frequent and painful. Dr. Ghaffar prescribed me a nasal spray and that was it. I asked how a nasal spray would clear up my cough and chest pain, but was only told that's what the doctor ordered. I sought a second opinion and discovered I had pneumonia. Dr. Ghaffar did not listen nor make any attempt to understand my symptoms and missed the mark in a big (and dangerous) way. I will never see this "doctor" again.
23 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1995
Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Dr. Seema A Ghaffar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPrimacare Medical Centers, 11910 Greenville Ave Ste 500, Dallas, TX
Dr. Seema A Ghaffar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.