Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seema T Haq has the following 2 specialties
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Thyroid Nodule
- Thyroid Cancer
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Diabetes, Type 2
- Weight Loss
- Addison Disease
- Thyroid Diseases
- Cushing Disease
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus, Type 1
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Gland Issues
- Growth Disorders
- Endocrine Disorders
Showing 5 of 28
She is the worst doctor I have ever seen, and since I am 67 that is saying a lot. I would give her a 0 if I could. She was extremely rude and got really mad because I did not want to start taking thyroid based on a year old lab. Thank goodness, I have always listened to what my father taught me. He said never get on a long term medication without getting a second opinion (because if you do not really have a problem -the medicine could give you one) I went to another endocrinologist who gave me a current test and my thyroid was fine (no medication needed). Need I say more!
Dr Haq does not listen to me. She does not respect my knowledge about my experience treating my own type 2 diabetes. She treats me as if I am ignorant about my own 20 year history of dealing with my own diabetes. She is rude and I never look forward to seeing her. I would see another Diabetic doctor in Denton but there are no Diabetic doctors taking new patients in a reasonable driving range.
23 Years Experience
Dow Medical College
Graduated in 1995
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine
Dr. Seema T Haq accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seema T Haq is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denton, TX.