Have you seen Dr. Seema Izfar?

Hubbard

Dr Seema Izfar and her staffs is very accommodating and her office is very stunning and clean. Dr Izfar is the best and most awesome doctor I have every met. When we move San Antonio, TX from Alabama, I was refer to her by my gastroenterology doctor and it’s been almost four years since I been seeing her for a medical condition that Dr.Izfar help me and my husband with. She found things wrong with me that other doctors I had seen could not find out for me. Dr. Izfar went above and beyond her job description to make sure I was taken care of. She told us what was wrong with me and what we needed to do to go by getting it fix. Dr Izfar even did a awesome job on fixing the medical condition that I was refer to her for and I haven’t had any problem since then and even my husband doesn’t have any complaint on her medical work. She always listens to all my concerns, always patient, never judgmental. I always feel at ease talking to her. She always follows through on anything she says she will do such as returning phone calls or completing paperwork I needed. She is always making sure her patients receives nothing less than excellent care. Dr. Izfar also has excellent bed side manners, she’s compassionate, and has very strong work ethic. Dr. Izfar Is an outstanding medical professional and highly knowledgeable in her field. She has a great sense of humility and is very compassionate when it comes to her patients. I feel very confidence in what every she tell me about my medical condition because I know Dr. Izfar and her staffs are 100% dedicated to ensuring each patient receives quality medical treatment that they deserve. She’s an excellent communicator when it comes to letting her patients how or if she could help them concerning their medical condition. In my opinion, Dr. Izfar is the best surgeon that I have seen in her field since my family and I have been living in San Antonio. Dr. Izfar and her staff are the best in what they do.

Colonoscopy, one of my favorite things...

The subject matter is not a pleasant experience. Dr. Izfar and her team made it as acceptable as possible. I give her and the team very high marks. Thank you.

Response

Met Dr. Seema for the first time and really liked her. She listened to my complaint and seemed to know my needs.

Best ever

She is amazing. Someone with a sense of humor in such an awkward position is so special. Never go anywhere else!

Wonder Dr!

Dr Izfar is an amazing Doctor. I would recommend her to everyone!

The Best

Dr. Izfar is a an all around great doctor. She listens to me, she's gentle, kind, caring, has an excellent bedside manner and is concerned about your overall well being. She saved my life! What more can I say?

very Professional

many years to find the correct Doctor!!!

Dr. Izfar is wonderful

Dr. Izfar is a wonderful physician who makes her patients feel comfortable and empowered with decisions in their care. She thoroughly explains treatment options and is patient with questions from her patients. She is friendly and creates a pleasant environment to discuss all facets of care and help her patients make informed decisions. The staff in the office is friendly and pleasant.

I was so nervous , but Dr. Izfav's staff put me at ease, as did the MD. Dr. Izfav is wonderful. She is gentle, has a warm manner, explains everything, and so bright. I recommend her highly!

Wish I could give 10 stars

Dr. Seema Izfar is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.

Dr. Seema Izfar Is this you?