Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seema Saini has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Seema Saini has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Seema Saini has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Seema Saini is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
I am very pleased with the care that I have received from Dr. Saini for the past 6 years . She has been very sensitive to my medical needs and extremely empathetic . She conducts herself according to the highest levels of professionalism.I have just had open heart surgery andDr. Saini has ensured that my Follow-up appointments have been timely and frequent. Thank you , Dr. Saini
I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Saini. She has been my doctor for a couple of years at the VA hospital. I have private insurance and don't even use it, except for the VA when they charge BCN, for the little bit they pay. I recommend her for all your medical needs if you are a vet going to the VA hospital.
Dr. Seema Saini has exhibited incredible skills in ever aspect of medicine.I am supremely impressed with her ability to put a patient at ease.Too, she pays attention to you; not just listens, as most doctor's do, but actually pays attention to what YOU are saying and feeling!Last, but certainly not least, Dr, Seema Saini follows up on all her treatments, observations and diagnoses. This is Tantamount to ensuring the health and welfare of all her patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsVa Ann Arbor Health Care Systems, 2215 Fuller Rd, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Seema Saini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.