Dr. Seema Saini Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Seema Saini?

Thomas M. Mc Donald , Ph.D.

I am very pleased with the care that I have received from Dr. Saini for the past 6 years . She has been very sensitive to my medical needs and extremely empathetic . She conducts herself according to the highest levels of professionalism.I have just had open heart surgery andDr. Saini has ensured that my Follow-up appointments have been timely and frequent. Thank you , Dr. Saini

Dr. Saini is great at her job

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Saini. She has been my doctor for a couple of years at the VA hospital. I have private insurance and don't even use it, except for the VA when they charge BCN, for the little bit they pay. I recommend her for all your medical needs if you are a vet going to the VA hospital.

Excellent doctor

I recommend Dr. Saini highly. She is very intelligent and communicates well. She cares about her patients and is as helpful as possible.

Jr. Gabe Renzo, A.A. Edison State, N.J.

Dr. Seema Saini has exhibited incredible skills in ever aspect of medicine.I am supremely impressed with her ability to put a patient at ease.Too, she pays attention to you; not just listens, as most doctor's do, but actually pays attention to what YOU are saying and feeling!Last, but certainly not least, Dr, Seema Saini follows up on all her treatments, observations and diagnoses. This is Tantamount to ensuring the health and welfare of all her patients.

Dr. Seema Saini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.