Dr. Seema K Sharma Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Seema K Sharma?

Terrific delivery

Dr. Sharma is part of the practice at Westmed that my regular OBGYN is part of. She delivered my second baby after a fairly long induction. She was patient, kind, and made it easier for me not to tear much, and her stitching of the tear did the trick. She actually did some perineal massage to help get the baby out with less tearing, and I SO appreciated that. I highly recommend her based on her care in that delivery.

Not a Good Doctor if You're Ill

1 day of pregnancy vs. 1 day stomach virus? I'll take the stomach bug. During my pregnancy a few years ago, I asked Dr. Sharma about a prescription for Diclegis for nausea and she wasn't familiar with it. She didn't see it on her prescription list. That would have been that, but my husband was there, so he did a search on his smart phone and told her what the drug was. She said Diclegis was just 2 over the counter drugs. And that was that. I was too fuzzy-headed and nauseous to ask follow up questions, like, "What dosage?" or "How often?" or "Can you please figure out how to get me a prescription for Diclegis... please?" As a patient, I felt as though I was a nuisance to her. Doctor Sharma was much friendlier to me during appointments when I didn't share my health concerns with her. I tried to see other doctors in the practice instead. Eventually, I found a different and wonderful OBGYN.

Dr Sharma is professional, caring, and incredibly dedicated to my well being. Highly Recommend!

Nottttttt good

Terrible bedside manner. And after reading the other two reviews, seems like maybe she only treats patients she likes with care. Not proffesional at all. I had post op complications w my incision and she was slamming doors and snapping at me as if it was my fault ( it wasn't- puss was coming out and after googling I read that some patients who thro any kind of surgery get this condition). Never going back there ever again.

Excellent diagnosis, caring and attentive

I went to Dr. Sharma after seeing two other ob-gyns over last 4 years. Neither doctor before Dr. Sharma diagnosed my pcos symptoms at all, she caught them in first consultation. She was right on track from the minute i expressed interest in having a baby and prescribed the right regime for me. She did not overdose me with drugs like many doctors seem to. She started with smallest dose - then called me for an ultrasound that revealed current dosage was not enough. Then she kept me on second dosage for few cycle before going for any drastic steps. She was always involved in my case and one time when the clinic computer crashed right when she was talking to me, she pretty much had all my history memorized!!! With her help I got pregnant, I owe this life event to her ability as a doctor and my advocate. When I got sick in my first trimester she took me in for checkups immediately and even did impromptu ultrasound to check on the baby - the only thing that gave me any relief was hearing that heartbeat again!!! She followed up on my condition as well. She always responds to my on-phone queries usually by the end of the day. Only few times when she was on leave I have had to wait to get a response. She is very pleasant, energetic and very good listener. The only time I was disappointed was when I did not insist on talking to Dr. Sharma and instead took advice from her nurse who was absolutely wrong about side effects of one of my meds - I should have just talked to the doctor herself.

too concerned with law suit to really care for patient

I was experiencing symptons alike to postpartum depression and instead of taking the time to see me she send me to a lunatic hospital. I was put inside this place without mine or my husband's consent and had to stay there for three full days. she never called to see how i was doing or anything. Do not trust her judgement at all! After all; all I had was exhaustion!