Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seema B Sood has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 29
This was my first time visiting Dr.Sood. I readied some review and notice that you either like her or had a bad experience. I felt it was only fair to let you know my experience. The office looks a bit run down. (But that's not a problem for me. ) The staff at first seem distant but once I started to talk with them you could see that overall they are very nice, just Busy. Dr.Sood manner was one of concern & I liked that she took her time with me. (That's not to say she was wasting my time) She address all my concer & have already made my next 2 mos. return apt. I also recommended her to my daughter .
If you are looking for a doctor who is focused on YOU rather than herself and her wallet, do not go here. If you do go to see her, don't bother talking about you because she does NOT listen, she just pounds away on her keyboard. Also, you never know "which" Dr. Sood you'll be seeing- the rude suspicious assuming one, or the happy one. If you do get her on a good day, don't get used to it! And be prepared for her to ramble on about other patients, herself, her religious and political views, etc. What a nightmare.....
The assistant was rude to me on the phone when I made the appointment. The office smelled, is worn, and does not feel clean. Walls in the bathroom have paint spackle in different places. Waited1 1/2 hours to see her. I told her I had had a hysterectomy...she then proceeded to ask me when my last menstrual period was. She asked questions I answered, then a few minutes later asked the same questions. I could not wait to leave the office. Went to pay my co-pay and the assistant told me it would be $25. My co-pay is only $10. I told her, paid the $10 and left. Will not return and would not recommend.
Dr. Sood has awful bedside manners. She talks to you as though your working for her. She is rude because she doesn't have to answer to anyone because she works for herself but what she forgets is with out us (HER CUSTOMERS) she would be out of business. Wait time is horrible. I will NEVER go to her again.
The most horrible experience I have had with a medical professional. The wait was a minimum of two hours. The doctor did not target the cause of my underlying condition and prescribed a medication which was popular twenty years ago and did nothing for me. Moreover when I explained on the follow up visits that my symptoms are worsening, instead of improving, she implied that I am lying to her. Most humiliating experience ever. Thankfully, I saw another doctor who prescribed antibiotics and after five days I am already feeling better. Stay away from Dr. Sood.
Dr. Sood is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
30 Years Experience
University College Dublin
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Seema B Sood accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGreen Valley Primary Care, 8440 S Eastern Ave Ste A, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Seema B Sood is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.