Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sei Iwai
Dr. Sei Iwai, MD, FACC is a Doctor primarily located in White Plains, NY, with other offices in Carmel, NY and Hawthorne, NY (and 5 other locations). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Iwai is affiliated with Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and New York Harbor Healthcare System. He speaks English.
Dr. Sei Iwai has the following 2 specialties
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Sei Iwai has the following 10 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Catheter Ablation
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Dr. Sei Iwai has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Sei Iwai is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Dr. Iwai is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
New York Harbor Healthcare System
New York Weill Cornell Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center
Stony Brook University Hospital
Brookhaven Memorial Hospital
Cornell Medical Center
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
University Hospital At Stonybrook
New York Presbyterian Hospital - CUMC
19 Years Experience
Graduated in 1994
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sei Iwai in this video.
Dr. Sei Iwai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near White Plains, NY.