Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seif M Elbualy has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
- Chronic Pain
- Acute Pain
- Cancer Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
He’s wonderful, he has you to some baby step exercises and he treats you with dignity. Dr Elbauly please come back to Baton Rouge, your or whether Dr Lee’s leaving brought in a doctor that already has so many that don’t like her plus my House was robbed about four months ago, the took my fast acting medicine away and only has me on two morphines a day, I was also I’m taking four Percocet a day with that. I. In agony and with no where to turn. I can’t sleep, eat or do any chores at home. Please help, at least tell me a good doctor I can use because she is NOT a good doctor. Most don’t take my insurance but I will manage to pay as long he he can stop this debilitating pain. Thank you Angela Taylor 224-304-3461
Dr Elbualy treats my Lumbar Spinal pain issues with Radio Frequency Ablation. He and his friendly sympathetic staff help enable me, at 81, to continue living on and cruising in our sailboat. Dr. Elbualy's pain management procedures were recommended by my spine surgeon. I feel fortunate to be his patient.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2014, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Seif M Elbualy accepts the following insurance providers.
- AvMed Empower
- AvMed Engage
- Avmed Choice
UHC of the River Valley
- Neighborhood Health Partnership Commercial
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Seif M Elbualy is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.