Dr. Selahattin Kurter Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Selahattin Kurter?

Very Good Doctor

Posted on March 14th, 2017

He was very kind and knowledgeable. Appears to be an expert in his field. I did research before seeing him. I feel very satisfied.

Dr. Kurter is a pheonomenal doctor

Posted on June 5th, 2016

Dr. Kurter has been my doctor for over eight years now. During this time, he has saved my life (figuratively and literally) three times. He is passionate about his patient care. He's also relentless in getting you better. When I first met him, I was so sick--it took us over a year to get my meds right. I am SO glad that I didn't check out or quit believing. He wouldn't let me give up on myself either. Today, I am an artist at night and a professional by day. No one can even tell the demons I fought. Another side note---he doesn't overmedicate. He believes that if a patient of his is on more than 4 meds, then he's doing something wrong. I have bi-polar and manic depression and take only 4 drugs. I am religious about following his instructions and know he is only either a phone call or an email away should the need arise. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Sela Kurter.

Dr Kurteeeeer

Posted on December 16th, 2015

one of the best

Excellent

Posted on November 27th, 2015

Dr. Kurter is just terrific. I've been a patient of his for 7 years and he is just great. Really listens, and most of all he cares. He has literally transformed my life with the way he medicates. If it were not for him, quite frankly I wouldn't be here. He save my sanity and most importantly, he saved my life.

Posted on August 7th, 2015

Dr. Kurter is very insightful, patient, and a really good listener. He cooperates with you in your diagnosis and treatment and is excellent at explaining medication and the issues you are having.

Posted on June 24th, 2015

I was comfortable in the office and felt at ease with staff discussing my addition and treatment.

Posted on October 20th, 2014

Really caring and well informed.

Great psychiatrist

Posted on September 28th, 2014

He listens very well and is good with explaining meds

Wonderful doctor, easy to talk to and genuinely caring.

Posted on March 16th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Kurter for about 6-7 years... every time i go, he is friendly, perceptive, and commumicative. He listens and RESPONDS, unlike other doctors that I have seen. He is fun to talk to, oh, also, he helped me get off of heroin and deal with the aftermath.

high anxiety

Posted on October 22nd, 2013

I've been seeing Dr.kurter for about 7-8 yrs, he has tremendously helped me turn my life around, he is extremely knowledgeable about medicines, understands addiction and alcoholism. He is the best in his field. I would recommend him to any one.

Work in progress

Posted on May 30th, 2011

First time seeing a psychiatrist. Ive had a rough few months before seeing Dr. Kurter. He put me on a depression medicine that has helped a little. He also does talk treatment. Our appointments have been about 25-30 minutes each visit which I think is better considering my primary doctor spent 10 minutes or less.

Helped a lot

Posted on January 1st, 2011

My experience with Dr. Kurter has been excellent. He is caring and very good with medications. I had a serious problem with taking medications in the past. My new regimen seems very good with less side effects.