Dr. Selwyn Carrington Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Selwyn Carrington?

Posted on May 8th, 2012

Dr Carrington has been treating me for a thyroid problem, since 2001. I have been more than happy with his kind caring manner. Due to his wonderful treatment, I feel so much better. I would certainly recommend him to my friends and family.

Longtime patient review

Posted on April 2nd, 2012

I was a patient of Dr. Carrington for 27 years for hypothyroidism.The man is caring very knowledgeable ,spent alot of time with me ordered the right tests and blood work every year. He always had problems with office staff who seemed to over book him. and yes at times were unorganized and curt borderline rude .When questioned about their work they were supposed to handle for him. test results and files of mine were lost or misplaced but eventually found due to my perserverance. No reflection on the doctors treatment of me but more a reflection of an office staff that were inexperienced. He had 2 thriving practices one in Pembroke Pines and one in Coral Springs.For Thyroid, diabetes and internal medicine. He was always availbale on his cell phone and returned my calls if I had a problem getting thru to him at his Coral Springs Location.This man is a good doctor. Its very distressing to hear about the allegations against him at the present time. I certainly hope he is vindicated.There is no way in my estimation of knowing this man for 27 years that he would participate in anything illegal. I believe somehow he was setup to be the fall guy in this situation. What a shame for his many patients and his family.

Posted on March 29th, 2012

Good thing his office is closed...i could have passed away waiting to see him......and to demand cash only payments....more than once i went for my appointment only to find Dr Carrington was not in the office...and not even a phone call...not surprised when it csme out he is a pill pusher

I just found out yesterday about his arrest & I am SHOCKED !!!

Posted on October 5th, 2011

Complete dissatisfaction!

Posted on May 5th, 2011

It came as great surprise to my husband and I when we walked in for our appointment in Coral Springs and found a note on the door that said "This office is CLOSED until further notice". The worst part of it all is we received not one form of communication from any of Dr. Carrington's offices advising us of this closure. After sitting on the phone for over two hours trying to contact the Pembroke Pines office I had to finally give up, no one would answer!! What really ticks me off is we had flown over for this appointment as we live in another country and were recommended to seek help elsewhere. What a joke! By the way, it's been almost three weeks and no one has yet to answer the phone. DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!!

Very nice doctor but staff was unprofessional

Posted on March 2nd, 2011

Wouldn't know how the DR. Is as we have been waiting to see him for over two hours!!

Posted on December 6th, 2010

Never again!

Posted on November 12th, 2010

The wait time is too long while your in the lobby. The staff and dr are ok not the best the office very small and dark looking I give it a 1 out of 5

Excellen Plysician

Posted on October 16th, 2010

Went for diagnosis for Goiter. Thorough family history taken, spends and inordinate amount of time to obtain information and excellent bedtime manner. The only down time is the amount of time you wait to see him. However, this is do the the amount of time he spends with his patients, he came highly recommended...I agree.

DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

the over all wait time is just crazy...over 2 hours...and the staff is very unfriendly....after waiting that long you think they would be more understanding.....do not go to this doctor unless you want to deal with a rude staff and a VERY long wait time.....

doc patient