Dr. Selwyn Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Selwyn Levine?

The best primary care doctor!

Posted on November 18th, 2017

Dr. Selwyn Levine has been my doctor for many years and I've always had a good experience with him and his staff. I highly recommend him!

Horrible !!!!!!

Posted on October 28th, 2017

My experience was horrible! They all have no hospitality there. I went due to shortness of breath and other symptoms. I’ve had asthma since I was 5 yrs old and I told them the asthma medicine I have. They didn’t believe me, so they made me do a rigorous breathing test where they give you doses of a drug (metacholide) that will induce asthma symptoms causing your lung function to drop by at least 20% if you have it. I started choking for air. I couldn’t breathe. I felt sudden panic because I could barely breathe and was scared I would die or pass out. It was horrible. There were tears in my eyes and the nurse knew I was in need of help so she gave the antidote, but she was not comforting at all. She didn’t say a word. The antidote is a drug that makes you jittery so that plus the fear of almost dying from lack of oxygen left me feeling very distraught, dizzy, and emotional. I paid $1,000 for them to treat me like **** and give me a rigorous test that I didn’t need and put me in a dangerous asthma attack all because they didn’t believe my history of asthma. I left traumatized crying in fear/anger and I am not one to cry easily, especially in public. They were mean and unprofessional. I’ve never experienced this kind of cruel treatment. I felt like a lab rat getting tested on rather than a patient they care about. Don’t believe the good reviews. The nurses are evil and the doctor doesn’t want to hear what you have to say and will make you feel stupid. He will not thoroughly answer your questions at all. They threw the inhaler on the table and said this is what you should take, but they didn’t tell me how often to take it or any helpful instructions like my other doctors have. They don’t care about your health. Trust me, save your time and money and go somewhere where you are valued and given compassionate care. Don’t go somewhere where they will make your symptoms worse and make you fear you’ll need an ambulance. You want to leave feeling better not worse.

The Most Wonderful Doctor

Posted on December 30th, 2014

Dr. Levine has been my doctor for many years, and I consider him the most considerate, passionate doctor to have on your side when you're in the hospital. Office visits are always a pleasant experience.

Posted on October 28th, 2017