Dr. Semira Bayati Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Semira Bayati?

Dr. Bayati is a perfectionist and it shows on my surgery. Staff is always friendly.

My experience with Dr Bayati has been amazing. She has been extremely thorough in explaining the procedures and caring. She was very open to hearing my concerns and we ultimately came up with a plan that worked for me and what I was comfortable doing. She always took the time to answer all my questions and concerns. With any surgery I was nervous and she kept me at ease. I am extremely happy with my results. The office staff has also been amazing. Robyn was extremely helpful when making the decisions and helped answer all my questions. Kari is so warm and caring which makes you feel extremely comfortable. Jessi always answers the phone with a warm friendly attitude. I would highly recommend Dr Bayati and her staff to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

Very friendly staff.

I had a breast aug and I had the most amazing experience with this doctor. She made me feel so comfortable and everyone in her office are so friendly. I am beyond happy with my results.

I am very pleased with the results of my Breast Augmetation and liposuction of my tummy . I am confident , happy and loving my body. All thanks to Dr. Bayati , the Best surgeon in town. I would reccomend anyone needed surgery to see this Doctor.

I had a lower body lift and breast lift with no implants. My breast came out incredibly great. Because of my weight loss, my lower stomach area was incredibly thick so I will be going in for a revision as well as get my brachioplasty. I cannot wait. Dr Bayati is awesome!!!

I had my breast done with Dr. Bayati . She did an amazing job . The process from beginning to end was so easy . Her staff is so friendly and informative. Dr. Bayati is an amazing surgeon . I reccomend her 100 percent.

I have been coming here for years. Beautiful work... Excellent staff. Wonderful location.

Very friendly and helpful.

Approximately 3 months post op and I could not be happier with the results!!! I had saline implants for ten years and one deflated. I originally got implants because one was way bigger than the other. Due to health and financial issues I could not get the surgery done right away. So for a year I walked around with a deflated implant and I was transferred back to my teenage self, uncomfortable in my own skin. Not being able to wear what I wanted because of the severe difference in breast size. When I found myself able to have surgery I was so glad I found Dr. Bayati. She was very professional and walked me through the process. Prior to seeing her I had consulted with 5 other doctors in LA and OC. Yes the others were nice and knowledgeable but no one treated me like Dr. Bayati and her staff did. The kindness and attention they gave me I knew I would find no place else. I went on vacation 7 weeks post op and for the first time I was able to wear a bathing suit again! A big THANK YOU to Dr. Bayati and her staff!

Grt8 service

Perhaps more procedures in the future.

I was looking for a surgery that I was going to be comfortable with. preferably a women. I waited and it took some time and I found Dr. Bayati. I knew that I wanted my breast to be more fuller as when I was younger and lifted but was unsure what size that I wanted. When I made the appointment to see dr. Bayati I was nervous that I was going to get a serge on that was going to rush me and not really answer my questions. I loved the office staff everyone is so nice and caring they call you by name and it was nice to have an office with a family feeling. When I met with Dr Bayati she listened to what I wanted and had me sized to what she thought would look good...she knew exactly what I wanted...day of serger you I was nervous but it went so smoothly everyone talked me through everything that was going to happen...it is now six weeks after and my breast look AMAZING...everyone has been amazing...I have recommended friends to come to Dr Bayati. I purchased a bio cornium cream that Dr Bayati recommended and it has limited the scaring to where in areas you can not see a scare at all...Thank you Dr Bayati .

Dr. Semira Bayati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.