Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Senait Y Abraham
Dr. Senait Y Abraham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA. She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Senait Y Abraham has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Senait Y Abraham has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Senait Y Abraham is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Senait Y Abraham - Posted on February 19th, 2013
She listens and provides good care.
Won't be going back to this Dr.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Senait Y Abraham - Posted on January 16th, 2013
My daughter had some wierd bumps on her skin. Dr. Abraham said she had no idea what it was, and then made me feel horrible about not bringing her in sooner. She then told me that it could be something really bad but that she had no idea what it was. She told me I would have to wait for a referral to a dermatologist and wait to get an appointment with them. I had asked her about my daughter having dark circles under her eyes and she didn't have any answer to that either. I took my daughter to my doctor today and she diagnosed the skin issue immediately as did the med. student in her office. I will not be going back to this clinic.
time for patients
Self-verified patient of Dr. Senait Y Abraham - Posted on June 23rd, 2011
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
29 Years Experience
Addis Ababa University
Graduated in 1989
Howard University Hospital
Dr. Senait Y Abraham Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Evergreen Health Partners
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSEA MAR COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 9650 15th Ave SW, Seattle, WA
Dr. Senait Y Abraham is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.