Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sender M Groswirt has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Sender M Groswirt has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Sender M Groswirt has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
Horrible bedside manner. Shoved his entire fist in my (you know) during a checkup. Claimed that I had gained a lot of water weight and ONE DAY b4 my daughter was born, measured my abdomen and claimed that my baby would be between 6 and 6.5 lbs. She was 10 lbs 1 oz.!!! and got STUCK. She has erb's palsy (shoulder dystocia).Her arm hung at her side limp. She had no movement at all.She was born blue and had to be put in an oxygen halo, because of the lack of oxygen that occurred during the traumatic birth. He was ill-prepared for a baby that was 4 lbs larger than he had estimated less than 24 hours before.He used old forceps to pull her out. She still has the permanent birth mark on her chin.He claimed that she would be "just fine" and would be able to move her hand and arm in no time.My daughter is now 22 y/o. She is permanently injured on her left arm. Even after years of physical therapy, x-rays, MRI's etc., her scapula wings out. Her shoulder is fused in the socket. She cannot turn her hand upward, cannot straighten her arm, cannot fully stretch her arm, does not have full range of motion..and I believe and TX Scottish Rite hospital believes that this should have never happened.Pediatrician believes that part of her early behavior problems were related to the lack of oxygen to her brain during birth.I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. STAY AWAY!!!
50 Years Experience
Universidad Nacional Autonoma De Mexico, Df
Graduated in 1968
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions560 W Main St, Lewisville, TX
Dr. Sender M Groswirt is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.