Dr. Sender M Groswirt Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Sender M Groswirt?

Stay AWAY From this MONSTER!!

Horrible bedside manner. Shoved his entire fist in my (you know) during a checkup. Claimed that I had gained a lot of water weight and ONE DAY b4 my daughter was born, measured my abdomen and claimed that my baby would be between 6 and 6.5 lbs. She was 10 lbs 1 oz.!!! and got STUCK. She has erb's palsy (shoulder dystocia).Her arm hung at her side limp. She had no movement at all.She was born blue and had to be put in an oxygen halo, because of the lack of oxygen that occurred during the traumatic birth. He was ill-prepared for a baby that was 4 lbs larger than he had estimated less than 24 hours before.He used old forceps to pull her out. She still has the permanent birth mark on her chin.He claimed that she would be "just fine" and would be able to move her hand and arm in no time.My daughter is now 22 y/o. She is permanently injured on her left arm. Even after years of physical therapy, x-rays, MRI's etc., her scapula wings out. Her shoulder is fused in the socket. She cannot turn her hand upward, cannot straighten her arm, cannot fully stretch her arm, does not have full range of motion..and I believe and TX Scottish Rite hospital believes that this should have never happened.Pediatrician believes that part of her early behavior problems were related to the lack of oxygen to her brain during birth.I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. STAY AWAY!!!

Type 2 Diabetes