Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sendia Kim
Dr. Sendia Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Woodland Hills, CA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Plastic Surgery. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Sendia Kim has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.<br>Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. Sendia Kim has the following 6 expertise
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
Dr. Sendia Kim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sendia Kim - Posted on February 21st, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sendia Kim - Posted on February 25th, 2015
18 Years Experience
University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Sendia Kim Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Sendia Kim's office for more information.
5601 De Soto Ave Woodland Hills, CA : (818) 719-2000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Sendia Kim is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Woodland Hills, CA.