Dr. Senthil Sankaralingam Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Senthil Sankaralingam?

I have had 2 major surgery with Dr S.and I would recommend him anytime .. His staff is outstanding they treat as if it was them being seen .. Thank you for all your hard work and great work..

He has done 2 of my major surgery and I didn't exprience any complactation .. Wonderfull Doctor all around thank you for your service..

I had surgery in 2013 for a cancerus tumor and removed it had the best care .. last week I went to do a follow up he was amazed how good I healed ..He couldn't even see where he did the surgery. The best surgeon .. I've had 4 different surgeries and I had no complications with surgery he did on me I healed fast...

Overall Satisfaction

Dr. Sankaralingam performed a laparoscopic colon recession on my wife three days ago. This evening she had solid food which she tolerated very well. There are only 3 small scars in her abdomen, she has no colostemy bag or appendages and throughout the initial consultation, pre-operation meeting, post operation visits and explanations, this physician demeanor, demonstrated skill, and overall conduct exceeds that of any other medical doctor either myself (80 years old) or my wife (76 years old) have ever met in our long lives.

Dr. S took care of my son and my husband. He is an excellent surgeon. He has a great bed side manner. He took time out of his regular schedule to make calls to other doctors. I highly recommend him.

very good bedside manners

Excellent surgeon

Dr. S is by far one of the kindest doctors I have ever had. Great bedside manner!

Dr. Senthil Sankaralingam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harker Heights, TX.