Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Seo M Yang
Dr. Seo M Yang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lancaster, CA. His specialties include Anesthesiology. He speaks English.
Dr. Seo M Yang has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Seo M Yang has the following 1 expertise
Showing 1 of 1
Had surgery at AV Surgery Center, and Dr. Yang was assigned as my anesthesiologist. He was not proficient in English, so it was very hard to understand him. I think when I'm paying for surgery, I should be able to communicate with the doctor. He started working on finding a vein in my hand, but did not wash his hands, nor did he put on gloves. I asked him to put on gloves, as did my husband, but he did not, and said infection is only one in 100,000. He cleaned the injection site, and I told him he was not going to put anything in my hand. He moved his hand in front of my face and told me to look away. At this point I pulled my hand away and asked the nurse to get my doctor. This doctor had no intention of stopping his actions until I physically pulled my hand away. I would not have given him, even, one star, but had to as it was a required field.
- Korea University
Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Dr. Seo M Yang accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Locations & DirectionsANTELOPE VALLEY SURGERY CENTER LP, 44301 Lorimer Ave, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Seo M Yang is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.