Dr. Seon H Lee Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Seon H Lee?

Hugely misdiagnosed!

Misdiagnosed! I came in with severe pain behind my right eye that was not relieved by pain meds/narcotics, etc as given to me by the staff. The attending Dr. Seon Lee insisted that it was a cluster headache (even though I had no history of clusters and migraines) and EVEN THOUGH none of the pain meds made it even slighly less painful. I kept trying to get him to listen - that I felt like I had pain under my eyelids and what was that? But he kept repeating "we've ruled out all main causes ; here are (more) narcotics (who cares if they don't help you) ; go away." Needless to say I was very upset and called an opthomologist on the referral sheet who was smart, wonderful, amazing (see review of Dr.Nisha Patel) and agreed to see me in 2 hours. She immediately said I had shingles that had attacked my cornea (think chickenpox lesions under your eyelid - ouch!) and immediately took full care of my problem. Shingles attacking the eye is the #1 cause of blindness so how he be so so very wrong?? Stay away from Dr. Lee.

Dr. Seon H Lee is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manassas, VA.