Dr. Sepehr Egrari Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sepehr Egrari?

Posted on February 27th, 2015

Dr. Egrari is by far the best surgeon in his field. He is also an expert injector which makes a huge difference in results compared to someone who does not have this credential. The results of his injection are very natural and long lasting. He is truly an artist!

Posted on November 7th, 2013

My experience with Dr Egrari was beyond my expectations. My results looks amazing and the staff was real friendly and very professional.

Amazing experience with outstanding results

Posted on July 23rd, 2013

The nurse I had just prior to the surgery was a bit short and pushy. Other than that, everyone else was amazing. So thoughtful, kind, helpful - all around very sweet people.

Dr. Egrari and his staff are extraordinary...

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I recently had a mommy makeover with Dr. Egrari -- a breast lift with augmentation and a full tummy tuck. It has been 4 weeks post surgery and I am almost as good as new and feel better than even BEFORE I had my kids! The nurses and office staff are all so professional and lovely and I truly love going to my appointments. I am so grateful to have met Dr. Egrari and what he has done for me. Before I found him, I had gone on 3 other consultations in the area....but it was a no-brainer once I stepped foot into his beautiful, clean, warm, and state of the art facility. Dr. Egrari and his staff are a patient's dream...thank you so much.

I wish I had done it years ago!

Posted on December 28th, 2011

Dr Egrari is very professional. He is kind and caring and I would never consider having work done by anyone else. And I did check out a couple of doctors previous to my procedure. His staff is also very considerate of the patient.

Excellent doctor

Posted on November 12th, 2011

I got gluteal implants and my results were excellent! I look great and had no complications!!! My self esteem sky rocketed!!!

Very thorough Care- Excellent experience

Posted on May 29th, 2011

There are many qualified and talented surgeons in the Bellevue and Seattle area.Dr. Egrari and his staff are exceptional.I felt completely informed and cared for, every step of the way. All of my questions were answered(and there were many) about the procedure, before and after care. I felt completely safe, and had an excellent and rapid recovery. Highly recommended!I will be having my 2nd procedure with Dr. Egrari in 7 months.

Great results, wonderful compassionate doctor and staff

Posted on April 27th, 2011

I had a lower body lift which is a very intense procedure. This was for reconstruction after major weight loss. Dr. Egrari was so wonderful and his staff was so caring, thorough, and compassionate. It's been 5 years since my surgery and I was just referring someone to him yesterday which is what compelled me to write this review. I was blessed to have found him.

Very arrogant. Expensive. Staff even spoke badly of him