Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sepein Chiang has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Hip Surgery
Showing 5 of 12
referred by friend who had complete knee reconstruction. went in not believing i had torn my ACL, he did a painless test showing me it was torn and needed to be reconstructed. I was going to New York in a few days and needed a brace and he was very helpful speeding that up. Came back from the trip and had the surgery. All my family agreed he was friendly and helpful. follow ups were brief but i believe it was because of the surgerys success. I recommend him in a heartbeat and will be back if i need anything else done.
I would have felt a lot more confident and listened to had Dr. Chiang at least looked at my lab reports/x-rays before entering the room. I don't feel he really listened to me, or addressed my concerns or needs. Once he made the decision that 'I don't do that kind of surgery' but that he knew a guy that 'liked that kind of complicated stuff' he was done with me. I went in to his office knowing more about him than he will ever know about me (as I researched him before I went in). My guess is if you a young athletic type with a common ortho problem you would be fine, but forget it if you are older or in less that optimal health. All I can say at this point is I should have saved myself the co-pay.
20 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Sepein Chiang accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Banner Health Network HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net AZ HMO ExcelCare Network
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsThe Core Institute, 18444 N 25th Ave Ste 210, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Sepein Chiang is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.