Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness of breath, dizziness, or high blood pressure. The physician will then evaluate your symptoms, take your health and family history and your weight. The cardiologist may order additional diagnostic tests, such as an echocardiogram, X-ray or blood tests. If necessary, the cardiologist may also call for a cardiac catheterization - a procedure in which a small tube is inserted into or near the heart that can take pictures of the heart's activity, or relieve blockage.
Once determining whether there is a heart condition, a cardiologist will treat a patient through cholesterol management, cardiac rehabilitation, and fitness. If surgical intervention is required, like open-heart surgery, a cardiologist will make that determination, but a cardiothoracic surgeon will perform the procedure.
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
- Heart Diseases
- High Cholesterol
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 8
I saw this doctor for the first time recently and I had such a weird gut feeling about the visit that I decided to do some review searches on the internet and I came her to find a review that almost EXACTLY mimicked what I felt with the exception that I would add I felt she was quick to prescribe a drug with consequences and that she seemed to be more concerned talking to my Pharmacy to get my prescription in right away than talking to me about my diet (I had to pull info out of her) AND SHE DIDN'T even tell me the results of the ECG they just performed, I had to call back the next day to find out from the receptionist!!!!
BAD Doctor- I do not recommend Dr. Sepideh kazemi. She is not a competent doctor. The drug she prescribed didn't work and it turned out she had misdiagnosed me. She spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and spoke very briefly and carelessly about my health. I found her extremely unprofessional in medical practice.
Dr. Kazemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
24 Years Experience
Iran University Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1994
Aurora Health Care
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi accepts the following insurance providers.
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsPacific Cardiovascular Medical Group, 3080 Bristol St Ste 600, Costa Mesa, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Sepideh Kazemi in this video.
Dr. Sepideh Kazemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Costa Mesa, CA.