Dr. Sepideh Zahedy-Kapusta Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Sepideh Zahedy-Kapusta?

Best care I've ever had

Where do I start? well let me start off by saying thaty my experience with this doctor has been nothing but great. From the staff to the doctor herself, they are very nice and professional. The staff will greet you with a smile (especially important for a preggo like me) and the doctor she is just simply amazing. She seems very caring, always comes in with a smile and gladly answers all your questions without making you feel dumb. She doesnt take my insurance but she is soooo good I had to stick w her. Yes she is that good that I rather pay out of pocket to keep her as my doctor than deal w the other doctors I tried to switch to. I have recommended her to all my girlfriends and lady family members.