Dr. Serafin Chua Jr Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Serafin Chua Jr?

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Dr. Chua's misdiagnosis dearly cost me my life. He blamed my chest pains on anxiety when, in fact, I had effusions in my heart and lungs (which nearly cost me my life and landed me in the hospital for a week). He went on to tell me I was too crazy to be his patient and he would not treat me unless I received psychiatric help for my combativeness - when, in fact, my frustrations at his lack of attention to my symptoms was quite valid - it felt like something was very wrong and I wasn't being taken seriously, and it turned out to be true.In addition, he is impossible to get ahold of - the wait on the phone is always at least 30 minutes and the wait in the office is sometimes over 2 hours. The bathrooms at Kling have feces on the walls and are rarely cleaned.They are also inefficient and careless. In my application process for disability, SSA requested my records 4 times in 6 months and his office never sent them.NOTHING about this doctor, or his medical practice, is professional or trustworthy.I am now at UIC and the quality of my healthcare, and as a result my entire life, has improved so dramatically it made me realize how absolutely devoid of quality Dr. Chua's practice really is.

Posted on July 6th, 2016