Dr. Serafin Deleon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serafin Deleon?

Excellent Hand Surgeon

Posted on October 13th, 2017

He did multiple hand surgeries on both my hands Excellent hand surgeon!!!

So happy that my wrist doesn't give out anymore

Posted on January 31st, 2017

It happened suddenly. I experienced pain in my left wrist near where the thumb and wrist met. The pain went from livable (I thought I could just pop an Advil and put some hot cold pads and ice to it) to excruciating (I couldn't even hold a plastic cup!). I was so glad to have found Dr. DeLeon who treated me with professionalism and care. After a few tests, he found that I had DE QUERVAIN SYNDROME and treated me with a steroidal injection (which is known to hurt) with just a little pressure and w/o pain. That night I was able to sleep and the next morning I could feel the improvement! ( I could hold a cup!) I definitely recommend Dr. DeLeon.

Hand surgery

Posted on October 30th, 2016

Excellent bedside manner. Explained procedure and built my confidence with the outcome. I was in and out of surgery with no complications or pain following. Will definitely continue with this Dr. For any further hand problems should they occcur. Will also recommend to friends and family.

Posted on September 5th, 2016

After 7 years and 11 surgeries by doctors at mayo and Kentucky my daughter officially has a permanent disability because of Deleon. He caused permanent nerve damage and my daughter has a wrist implant. My daughter had to quit her first job because of her pain that no surgeons can repair. Stay away

Great Doctor

Posted on August 26th, 2016

Dr. DeLeon is very patient friendly and easy to discuss surgery procedures and after affects. Great Dov

Posted on December 28th, 2015

I don't understand some of the other reviews. He's a doctor and has a lot of patients. Probably because he's so good. But he answered every question and I never felt rushed or like anyone was rude or inconsiderate. He was thorough and explained everything so I could understand it without talking down to me. After my surgery, he was very involved in making sure I healed well and again answered every question and concern. I am so glad I was sent to him.

STAY AWAY!!

Posted on May 25th, 2015

My daughter has had 9 corrective surgeries to try and salvage her wrist because of Deleons fail. She now has a wrist implant and stills needs more to try and repair her nerve. Stay away, especially with your kids.

TFCC Full Thickness Tear Repair

Posted on March 4th, 2015

Fantastic

Posted on May 27th, 2014

I've been treated by Dr. De Leon since 2009. I'm a government worker with bilateral carpal tunnel, tennis elbow and trigger finger. He ran every test, every course of treatment until surgery was the final opion. I was afraid a chickened out twice but finally he did a revision on the right hand and will be fixing the left hand. He is an amazing doctor. His assistant Maria and Brenda in workers comp, I , absolutely love them. GREAT people. U give ur insurance they will take care the rest. I'm happy with things. I could add it's a bit of a wait for him in clinical setting because he is the best and is worth the wait but surgery was On time!. Thank you and your assistants I can't thank Maria, Brenda and Olivia enough for doing all the work to make happen. 5××××× ;)

STAY AWAY

Posted on November 5th, 2013

DeLeon did 2 surgeries to my 10 yr old daughter. He ended out destroying her tfcc, druj, and removed her natural grove for her ecu tendon. He left her with chronic pain and very little use of her wrist. Last thing he told us was if her pain returns , he doesn't know what else to do. We brought her to the Mayo clinic and after 4 corrective surgeries, they could not fix what Deleon did.She is now 15 yrs old and needs to have a wrist salvage surgery performed which is for older people. Still in chronic severe pain

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. DELEON

Posted on September 3rd, 2013

Dr. Deleon is very knowledgeable in his profession. He was able to accurately identify my issue within my first visit that other doctors could not identify even before I had an MRI to prove what the problem was. He was very thorough in explaining his diagnosis, treatment and any procedures that needed to be done. I needed to have surgery and it was an added bonus that he was able to perform the surgery for me; I did not have to see another surgeon. He also took his time stitching me up so I have very minimal scarring.

Posted on May 4th, 2013

No pun intended, but hands down, my experience with Dr. DeLeon was the best I have ever had in the medical field. His staff is friendly, happy, informative and always willing to answer any questions or address any concerns you might have. I was very freaked out about the swelling and pain in my finger and he scheduled me for surgery the next day. All phone calls are returned within a couple of hours or less…I never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointments. Dr. DeLeon is extremely knowledgeable as he diagnosed my problem within seconds. I was concerned about the cost of surgery and instead of pushing it aside, he came up with several options for a medical plan of care. His suturing skills are top notch as my incision scars are unnoticeable. He is very engaged with his staff and his staff is happy!! This is something I look for in a team. If everyone is getting along and works well together, it is directly reflected in the type of care you will receive. His office had good energy, and great karma. Dr. DeLeon seems genuinely concerned about your well-being and is enthusiastic to treat you as he enters an exam room with positive energy and attentiveness. He answers questions! He gets the job done! He’s a great addition to the medical field. Thank you Dr. DeLeon for taking such great care of my hand.