Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Serafin L Samson has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Serafin L Samson has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Showing 2 of 2
My first baby was born in 1975 with an OB/GYN physician in attendance. The experience was awful. So, when I discovered I was expecting my second, I found Dr. Sampson. What a wonderful experience! I don't know if he is still in practice (I no longer live in my birth town of Adrian, MI), but I was very pleased with the professional care, the time spent with me, his bedside manner, and how tenderly he touched/handled my infants.
61 Years Experience
University Of Santo Tomas
Graduated in 1957
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions555 Meadowbrook Dr, Adrian, MI
Dr. Serafin L Samson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Adrian, MI.