Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Seraphin J Millon has the following 4 specialties
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
Dr. Seraphin J Millon has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Seraphin J Millon is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 10
I now have a metal plate in my arm, and its been the smoothest and the most suprising experience. When I got my operation I had a block to numb my arm. I felt no pain till well after midnight. Since I had everything provided. I took my meds as needed and then I hurt some on Saturday... the shocking part was I only used 1 pill on Sunday. Plus I never missed a days work. From the day I broke my arm at work, to this moment. With shattered and a broken bone in my arm and elbow I expected this to be torture. Dr. Millon has made this very comfortable for me. I am 54 and female and I really don't tolerate pain that well.His physical therapy staff is very good and I don't mind my weekly visits. I have a long way to go yet too. I hope if you need his talents your as pleased as I am.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1994
University Of Texas Health Science
Dr. Seraphin J Millon accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS South Carolina
- BCBS South Carolina
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHand Surgery Center, 1011 Frontage Rd, Greenville, SC
Dr. Seraphin J Millon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, SC.