Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Serena Z Brewer
Dr. Serena Z Brewer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Butte, MT. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Brewer is affiliated with Benewah Community Hospital, St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center and St James Healthcare. Dr. Brewer has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Serena Z Brewer has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Serena Z Brewer has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Serena Z Brewer is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Serena Z Brewer - Posted on September 14th, 2011
I have only been seeing Dr. Brewer for about two months and I would never change providers now. After suffering from "ulcers" for 17 years, I finally had enough and found Dr. Brewer. After only two blood tests she determined I had irritable bowel syndrome and placed me on the RIGHT medications. I have never felt better. Not only is she brilliant, but she is understanding and down to earth.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Brewer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
13 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Serena Z Brewer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PacificSource PSN
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSOUTHWEST MONTANA COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTER, 445 Centennial Ave, Butte, MT
Dr. Serena Z Brewer is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Butte, MT.