Dr. Serena Smith Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Serena Smith?

Mr

She is an "EXCELLENT DOCTOR." She is a Doctor that will spend the time needed with you and she listens to you.

An Excellent Doctor

Dr. Smith is great. I am treated like a person and not like just another patient. She actually listens to me before making any recommendations! And those recommendations always end up making me better. Her staff always make me feel very welcome. Being older, they always take the time to explain everything to me, even the bill. Her fees are very reasonable and they are posted on the front counter for everyone to see. Since I don't have insurance that is important and refreshing.

CARING doctor

Dr. Smith has been my physician for many years. I absolutely love her. There is nothing I am uncomfortable discussing with her and she gets to the root of my medical issues. Her staff is wonderful. I have moved to a larger town with a wider variety of physicians and still drive 45 miles to keep her as my physician. Always will!

best Dr around

I have been a patient with Dr smith since 2005. i am a diabetic and and she has treated me better than the diabetes specialist in grand junction,Co when that Dr couldn't figure me out I quit seeing him and returned to Dr.Smith and now she has gotten me back in line and probably added years to my life. I recommend her for sure!

Dr. Serena Smith is the most caring doctor I have ever met. She treats me with respect, listens to me and takes the time she needs to help me with whatever I need at the time. Delta, Coloraado is a very lucky city to have Dr. Serena Smith practicing there.

Great Doctor

This doctor is really great. She takes the time to really understand your issues, and she really cares. She is willing to go the extra mile to help you get the care you need.

Good!

I take my baby to Dr. Smith. She's very good, and my baby loves her! No complaints here!

Hmmm

She is the best Doc that I have gone to in a long time. Very caring and takes the time to listen to you. She is never in a hurry and always makes sure that she answers all your questions!