Dr. Serena T Wong Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Serena T Wong?

Not Caring

Unbelievable minimal time with NO knowlegpdge of my case after jumping through hoops to be treated at SLOAN waste of my precious time

Amazing and caring

I seen her when she was with CINJ, she was very informative, honest and straight forward. Her bedside manners are impeccable. I cant understand comments that she had bad bedside manner. I had very intensive chemo and she got me through every step of the way. She was a great doctor for me.

I have found Dr. Wong to be very caring and very patient. She takes her time with you and is very willing to talk about any of the issues that you are having. I have never had a long wait time to see her and she has gone out of her way to see me when there was a scheduling mistake. Her bedside manner is calm and caring.

Oncologist

The doctor seemed good but could not clearly communicate the staging of my cancer and the delay in start of treatment. It seemed like a tug of war between the surgeon and oncologist, both not able to explain what is the staging and what treatment path should be adopted. This caused a lot of stress and confusion for me.

Assigned to is and were sorry

Bedside manner was poor at best- Detached from patient, uncaring